Data controller and contact details
The data controller is: COMPETITIVE NETWORK, S.L. (hereinafter Loop)
Address: CAMÍ DE CAN CAMPS, 17-19 08174 SAN CUGAT DEL VALLÉS
Data controller's contact details: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we process your data?
Depending on the services used on the website and our relationship with different users, it will be necessary to process your personal data for the following purposes, when applicable:
- Identification and contact details (name, surname, ID, telephone, e-mail, address, IP address, etc).
- Browsing data (login information, browser data, page accessed, IP address, country).
- Personal circumstances (country, date of birth, employment data, training data, etc.)
If you fill out any of these forms, you will have to provide certain personal data marked as mandatory, which will be processed in accordance with the purposes set out below.
The data collected will be processed for the following purposes:
|Purpose or group||Detailed information|
|Website access and management||To provide access to online content and implement measures aimed at website security; to keep a record of visits for statistical purposes|
|Communication and contact||To respond to your requests and inquiries through the use of our contact form, as well as through channels such as our social media profiles whose links appear on this website.|
|Talent management||Collection and management of CVs sent through the form enabled on this website for candidate participation in active selection processes.|
|Commercial communications||Dispatch of commercial communications related to Loop's products and services, events or activities via electronic mail, postal mail or telephone.|
What enable us to process your data?
|Purpose or group||Detailed information|
|Website access and management||The data subject's acceptance and consent is indicated through the action of browsing this website.|
|Communication and contact||We process your data based on our legitimate interests to respond to your requests and interact with users to create a community. This processing arises from your request or voluntary interaction with our channels, so it is beneficial to both parties, as we can assist you properly and meet your expectations.|
|Talent management||The data that you provide voluntarily through the enabled form and include in your submitted CV will be processed for the execution of pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject.|
|Commercial communications||The data subject indicates his/her acceptance and consent by marking the corresponding checkbox or subscribing.|
Processing shall only be lawful when consent is given by users over the age of 14. Otherwise, the consent of the holder of parental responsibility or guardian will be necessary.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time for any processing you have consented to.
To whom can your personal data be disclosed?
The recipient of the information is COMPETITIVE NETWORK, S.L.
Some of your data may be transferred in the following cases:
- When necessary, to public administrations in compliance with legal obligations.
- The judiciary and law enforcement bodies when established by law.
International transfer (outside the European Economic Area) is not foreseen, except for storage purposes, and in any case, on the basis of the existence of an adequacy decision, on the basis of the existence of adequate guarantees, as well as entities that adhere to the privacy shield agreement (http://www.privacyshield.gov).
How long will we keep your data?
- Access and management of the website: as long as needed to provide access to the services or to fulfill the indicated purposes and for as long as the consent remains in force.
- Communication and contact: during the time strictly necessary to respond to your requests and manage our community.
- Talent management: your data will remain in the candidate database for a maximum of 2 years.
- Commercial communications: as long as the consent remains in force or erasure is not requested.
What are your rights regarding your data processing?
The data protection regulation grants you the following rights:
- To have knowledge of your data processing.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data if inaccurate.
- To request the erasure of your data if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or if you withdraw the consent given to us.
- Should we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interests or those of a third party, you have the right to oppose its processing.
- To request the limitation of your data processing, when applicable, in which case we will only keep it in accordance with the current legislation.
- To the portability of your data, which will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format. If you prefer, we can send it to the new data controller you designate. This is only valid in cases where we process your data on the basis of the execution of a contract or on the basis of your consent.
You may exercise your rights by writing to the address of the controller or to the e-mail address mentioned above.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) or competent control authority, if you believe that we have not assist you appropriately.
Accuracy and updating of data
The user must fill in the forms with true, exact, complete and current data. The user shall not introduce data corresponding to another person; it will be presumed that the data has been provided by the holder thereof. The user shall be solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage or injury that may be caused to any person by filling in the form with false, inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date data or data relating to another person.
The user must communicate any modification in the data provided in order to keep his/her data duly updated.
Loop has taken all the legally required measures for the protection of personal data; likewise, it has adopted all the technical devices at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, access or theft of personal data provided by users of the website. The user shall bear in mind, however, that Internet security measures are not absolutely inviolable.
Loop prohibits the use of its web services by users under the age of 14, except with the express consent of their parents or guardians.
In no case may the minor provide data that allows information to be obtained about the other members of the family, or about the characteristics thereof, such as data concerning the professional activity of the parents, economic information, sociological data or any other information, without the consent of the holders of such data.
This website uses various analytics to determine how it is searched, accessed and used by the public. These analytics may involve the collection of personal data such as an IP address, connection location, information about software or hardware browsing, etc. This information is not associated with users and is used for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information about the use of the company's website.
Use of third-party functions and add-ons
This site may incorporate features and add-ons provided by third parties for various purposes, such as: third-party web analytics, third-party maps, third-party videos, sharing on social networks, etc.
A third-party function or add-on establishes a direct connection between the user's browser and the Internet domains controlled by the third party, allowing the download and execution of the feature.
In addition, most third party add-ons collect information on which pages users visit in order to learn more about their interests and to be able to provide them with advertising tailored to their interests.
Use of the Google Analytics function provided by Google, Inc.
Use of functions provided by Google, Inc.
This website integrates features of Google Inc (1600 AMPHITHEATRE PARKWAY, MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIFORNIA, USA), such as YouTube videos, maps and "+1" buttons. Thus, when accessing this website, the user's browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of the Internet domain google.com and other domains of Google. This allows Google to determine that the user has visited the website from his/her IP address. Google uses persistent cookies, local storage and local Flash storage on the user's device for various purposes, including monitoring the user's activity on the Internet to provide advertising tailored to his/her interests, in accordance with its privacy policies: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/. By using this website, you consent to the processing of your data by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated.